Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Look who's here!!

oh boy, oh boy!!
Aaron Joseph has arrived.
He made his appearance Nov 14, 2008 at 1:45 pm.
I know, I was there!!!! and I looked at the clock when he popped out.
and then I took a whole bunch of pictures. fun fun fun.





Here he is modeling his birthday suit. He's just minutes old.



Here is the proud dad, holding his little football.




The first family portrait.



Jake gets to hold him at home. He's looking forward to showing Little Joe all kinds of cool stuff....like fishing, sunrises, and how to make cinnamon apples?


this basket has been in the Hobart family (my dad's side) since his sister slept in it as a baby. That makes it about 80 years old. I slept in it, so did my brothers and sister, and their kids. Now, that is good stewardship!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Yay! Congratulations to all! :-)

Jessica said...

look at that sweet baby boy...and is that an aggie jersey i see??