Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I need to come up for air!!!

My darling granddaughters came for a short visit. Their 3 dogs stayed for a while longer. I was running around getting things ready for Terry's new office, and also the usual day to day commitments.



The office flooded. Tim was instrumental in getting the water to quit. He invested a lot of sweat equity. I mopped like crazy for a couple of hours while it was raining to keep the water from the sheetrock walls. My shoulder muscles are talking to me.



The girls cooked breakfast.




And played with the toys that they expect to find at our house. They are never disappointed.



The new lunch table, with it's first lunch on it. I did my BSF during lunch break.



It's officially the women's bathroom, now.



the red rug added a lot to the reception area. Wait til you see the glass table that is being designed to go here, too.



the building inspector required the number to be displayed. All I had was duct tape and some stuff from the trash. It's legal, and the building's certificate of occupancy has been awarded! Move in day is Friday.



This is Terry's beautiful concrete conference table with the new chairs, put together painstakingly by Windell.



The striping was put on the parking spaces today. I didn't have to do anything except watch.



A week earlier, we cousins met at Aunt Ann Jean's funeral in Tulsa.




I got to see my niece, Kelly and her husband Russell. I nearly talked their ears off. So little time and so much to say!!!



When I saw this, I couldn't help but try to sing "When Morning Guilds the Skies"...try to hum it...it's a hard tune!

No comments: