
We had a great salad-maker.

We got to have swimming lessons with our friends.

We mopped the floor with our "skates".

We played in the dirt.

and the dolls are always a favorite.

We like to make Pebbles's breakfast.

We are good at cleaning up the dishes.

We visited the house where Daddy and Aunt Holly grew up. Holly's tree isn't little any more.

We fished.

and I got to see Jake and Joe.

Jake took my picture.

We spent 2 hours re-organizing Jake's room. He said we should have taken a "before" picture. He's right. It looked like %#$&^(@!

Holly took our picture.

2 comments:
Whew, you guys were busy!! Great pictures and looks like great fun!
I love the picture that Jake took "of you" and I love your caption. It made me laugh out loud. I can so picture you saying that "Jake took my picture". :-)
looks like tons of fun!!!
Post a Comment