And Peepaw and Grandma also have some chicken spaghetti for the freezer.
Then on to the blue house.
Big T Bulldozed, Dottie and I checked out the hay pastures on the new place on the 4- wheeler in 100 degree heat, Big T mowed, Dottie and I cleaned the barn, tidied up the blue house, swam in the pool to cool off the tired and sore backs and muscles.
then up at 4:15 Sunday morning to hit the road to be back in church by 9:30.
it's time for my nap.
But first, some pictures.
I hope Katelinn can read all the words.

Dottie says, "Do I ride here?"

Dottie is ready to go.

Dottie's seatbelt gives her freedom to have the truck door open.

Are we there yet???

We are in Normangee.

This is Peepaw's road.

Joe likes the picture of Susie on Holly's necklace.

"Hi, Ma P, can I have your glasses?"

Get your guns up, Big T.

4 guys pose for a picture.

Happy boys, examining a new 4-wheeler.

Joe is studying the 4-wheeler.

Peepaw drives his new 4-wheeler.

Joe is in jail.

This dog is thirsty.

It is 100 degrees outside, so Dottie is swimming.

Two hummingbirds come to dinner.

Dottie comes to swim at 7:30 pm.

The waters are smooth enough for water skiing.

The sun is coming up on Sunday morning.

1 comment:
I love the photos of your dogs and the clothesline! It's good to know a fellow dog person.
Post a Comment