Monday, October 13, 2008

Texas Tech homecoming weekend







what a beautiful campus!








Tech 37 - Nebraska 31 in overtime









the annual Soapsuds picture












the masked rider has double-T monograms on everything!










fancy signs announce the homecoming football game.






progress...the water resources center can now afford a truck






volleyball players run through this as they are introduced.









going to two breakfasts and two buffet lunches and meeting people, old and young., some we knew and many we didn't.













We met one of Holly's friends on the plane and some of Tim's friends on campus.






Joanne said, "are talking about Holly Winn??? I know Holly Winn!"





Mike Smith and Ryan Aycock at the Letterman's tent








Both guys said to tell Tim, "Hi".










and Ryan Vardeman at Love Field...I just about squeezed his guts out with this hug.







I'll share the opening horse and football player part of the game on video for those who have never seen it, or those who have and miss seeing it.





it was fun going to a volleyball game, although the Aggies beat us soundly.








1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend!!! I will see you in the morning!
Gig'em Aggies!!!
In HIM-Jessica